- Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 are 4 gang WiFi switch. It supports switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching mode, and also supports set 1-16s delay in inching mode. This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off, which works like a pulse switch. They integrate with a 433.92MHz RF receiver module, making them possible to be controlled by RF Remote. The smart switches are DIN Rail mounted.
Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when the network is unavailable. To let the devices be controlled by others, users can simply share the devices to other accounts and allow specified timers permissions. Users can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
- Turn on/off 4 home appliances remotely
- Supports switching among inching/interlock/self-locking modes
- Device status’s synchronously display
- Scheduled/Countdown timers
- Share control
- Supports setting power on status
- 433MHz RF Remote control
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT