- A key fob for controlling security modes. Features a panic button for sending alarms to your inner circle and a security company in case of trouble.
- By pressing the panic button, the device sends an alarm signal to the users connected to the hub and to the Central Monitoring Station
- With one touch, the device activates full or partial security in the room
- The security status is shown by means of color-coded indication
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Two-way communication